The occurrence of food safety incidents usually result in huge losses for consumers and producers
Every time elapsed always easy to forget or get to the bottom to find out the real reason
In the food manufacturing process, Incorrect error leading expertise with other areas.
Is likely to result in future food safety incidents. As years ago as plasticizers add event.
Producers busy with the actual verification of the results so that they ignore food safety.
With production efficiency Prioritising thinking more causing the whole industry chain myth
When the error guide will eventually cause a lot of damage
Example: Is it possible to input the steam directly into the food?
If there is a supporting measures, yes. Not directly import due to the heat of steam vapor rather than itself.
The same is true if you do not directly into vapor and heat exchange steam heating design.
Steam risk this time is high
Because the drug residue boiler pipe cleaning, through misleads and causes food contamination.
So in the boiler procurement if only because of the guide price, this will lost the true meaning of food safety. This will cause high food safety risks.
Because the regulations do not think of going to test the chemical composition of cleaning agents and which led to the food inspection data all legal.
Sunshine Energy Technology uses rapid cooling machine and provide correct supporting measures
That’s impossible to use only rapid cooling to solve any food processing problems. That’s not correct.
Rapid cooling is not the ultimate goal. It’s an important factors in the food production processes. It needs to be considered to address the need for more diversified.
Because consumers ultimately want is food safety and quality stability.
We will forget these food safety events through time. We will remind everyone constantly.
Cause of food poisoning:
- Poor hygienic quality ingredients or receiving improper disposal.
- Health and cooked food cross-contamination
- Refrigerated (frozen) improper
- Poor staff hygiene process complex, personnel in contact with the food too frequently, too many temporary workers, and etc.
- After cooking, the food stays in the danger temperature too long.
- When the heating temperature is less than.
- Food not purchased together with heat treatment or inadequate heating.
- The remaining unrefrigerated food (frozen) or insufficient heat restoration.
- 4% Use leftover food
- 7% Improper cleaning
- 7% cross contamination
- 11% Contaminated raw food
- 12% Lack of recuperation
- 16% Incorrect heat storage
- 16% Cooking time is less than
- 20% Infected person touching food
- 21% Preparation and feeding time interval
- 40% Improper cooling