Data management: all machines are subject to four testing procedures.
- Voltage test: inspection against a possible increase in voltage caused by defect.
- Performance test: a computer synchronized assessment.
- Durability test: inspections before and after the assembly of a machine.
- Safety test: inspection against possible voltage leakage and for safety under emergency.
- Production environment: production environment=production quality. Machines are made in a due environment within the factory. Sunshine Energy believes that a clean factory, despite lowered production turn over, leads to a higher production quality and an heightened employee moral. Resting spots are anywhere in the production site since the staff are confident in the cleanness. The staff maintain that this dedication gives birth to the high quality of machines.
- Precision machinery: stainless steel laser cutting, tooling machine, mechanical arm, ultrasonic cleaning equipment, welding machinery and production platform. Outstanding processing equipments give rise to outstanding components.
- Development and design: all mechanical designs are created by 3D software, thermal imaging analysis, fluid design software and analog design. Tests are carried repeatedly to attend excellent products.
- DIY assembly and maintenance: as for mechanical designs, the most difficult part is to realize DIY configuration for assembly and maintenance. Sunshine Energy asserts that if an ordinary consumer is troubled by assembly and maintenance, the company will not release the machines to the market.
As good quality: initial production quality+quality of maintenance+durability of machinery
NE-15 stirrer fabrication
packing room suggestion
Testing photos and videos of machines
Before being shipped out to the customer, the machines are subject to strict tests as below: